Be diligent to present yourself approved to God,
a worker who does not need to be ashamed,
rightly dividing the word of truth.
2 Timothy 2:15
Awana is an exciting opportunity that reaches kids for Christ through fun, Scripture-rich experiences that teach them to know, love and serve Him. Awana reaches kids where they are at, and walks alongside them in their faith journey.
Our trained volunteers provide a great time of scripture memorization, recreation, and FUN!!
- Awana Clubs are for children in Kindergarten through 5thgrade.
- Awana meets from September - May. The 2019-2020 club year will kick-off on September 11, 2019.
- Club meets weekly on Wednesday nights from 6:00 - 7:30 PM (Awana rooms will be open for kids to arrive at 5:45 PM.)
- Check Awana calendar for dates and events. View the 2019-2020 Calendar.
- Club dues are $0.50 per child per week.
- There are some costs associated with Awana for uniforms and books. Scholarships are available.